The Main purpose of Road Safety Policy is to reduce the risks associated with road transport journey and to start the search in case of a "Man lost" situation arises.
- Check for competency of drivers
- Traffic Rules & Regulations
To meet this commitment :
- Journey management procedures are followed and plans issued before journeys undertaken.
- Comply with applicable statutory requirement.
- Monitor all incoming and outgoing journeys and records will be maintained.
- Ensure effective controls to minimize road travel risks.
- The speed limit for vehicle decided and confirmed.
- Training to improve competence of vehicle drivers.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the vehicle during journey.
- The driver has to inform the incharge before starting of the journey.
The Main purpose is to help in access to health and safety risks in the workplace.
A risk assessment is an important step in protecting workers and business, as well as complying with the law. It helps us to focus on the risks that really matter in workplace – the ones with the potential to cause real harm.
Steps followed :
- Step 1: Identify the hazards
- Step 2: Decide who might be harmed and how
- Step 3: Evaluate the risks and decide on precautions
- Step 4: Record findings and implement them
- Step 5: Review risk assessment and update if necessary